B&S PT-6P for sale w/Cronkhite gig bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bpatt4693
lurker
lurker

B&S PT-6P for sale w/Cronkhite gig bag

Post by bpatt4693 »

Hello all,

For sale is a B&S PT-6P CC with a Cronkhite gig bag. I purchased the instrument five years ago and have had some work done on the horn by Vurl Bland. I have had all five valves vented as well as had the lead pipe lifted off the bell. There is normal lacquer wear and tear on the instrument from constant use during my time in school, a slight discoloration of the lacquer where the leadpipe was lifted, a patch on the first valve slide, as well as a dent on the bottom bow. I'm selling the instrument because I just purchased a MRP-CC. The horn will be located in Richardson, Tx, and I am willing to drive a short distance to meet any serious buyer. My current asking price is $8500, however I am open to offers. PM me here or email me and I will send more pictures if needed. My email is bpatt4693@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank Thank you for your interest!

Bryan Patterson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bryan Patterson
B&S MRP-CC
B&S PT-10
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: B&S PT-6P for sale w/Cronkhite gig bag

Post by barry grrr-ero »

hey, I want to hear more about that MRP because I'm hoping to someday make the same upgrade. Thanks.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: B&S PT-6P for sale w/Cronkhite gig bag

Post by willthetubaguy »

Im interested and live near Richardson