FS: Conn/Getzen tenor trombone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bububassboner
pro musician
pro musician

FS: Conn/Getzen tenor trombone

Post by bububassboner »

Hi there everybody,
I'm in the process of renovating a building for my own repair business (and tubenet sponsor). I'm gonna sell a few horns that I don't need to help pay for the last of the work.

This horn is a mix of a Conn 8HT bell (straight, redbrass, no trigger, lightweight) and a Getzen dual bore medium to large bore slide. Accepts a small shank mouthpiece. My original plan was to add a valve, but I just don't play tenor trombone enough to justify all that work. It's a great horn. I used it for first part in large ensemble and in brass quintet. Comes with no name foam case (most likely China made case, but should have room for trigger if you add one on).

Asking $800

Located in Hillsboro Oregon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big tubas
Little tubas
Army Strong
Go Ducks!
bububassboner
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: Conn/Getzen tenor trombone

Post by bububassboner »

IMG_4345.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big tubas
Little tubas
Army Strong
Go Ducks!
bububassboner
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: Conn/Getzen tenor trombone

Post by bububassboner »

Let's bump this back up. Feel free to make me an offer.
Big tubas
Little tubas
Army Strong
Go Ducks!