FS: Romeo Adaci Bass trombone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bububassboner
pro musician
pro musician

FS: Romeo Adaci Bass trombone

Post by bububassboner »

Hi there everybody,
I'm in the process of renovating a building for my own repair business (and tubenet sponsor). I'm gonna sell a few horns that I don't need to help pay for the last of the work.

This is a Romeo Adaci Bass trombone. It's a great mixture of German and American Bass trombones. Super light gold brass Bell and valve tubing, Nickel silver Kranz, US made Thayer valves, Yamaha slide, Remote water key. This is a killer playing horn that isn't like your standard Bach. I really like the horn, but restoring the building for my work is more important, plus I can always build myself a bass trombone down the road. Comes with BAM case.

Asking $3,000

Located in Hillsboro Oregon

Thanks for looking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big tubas
Little tubas
Army Strong
Go Ducks!
bububassboner
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: Romeo Adaci Bass trombone

Post by bububassboner »

More pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last bumped by bububassboner on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:45 pm.
Big tubas
Little tubas
Army Strong
Go Ducks!