Boosey & Hawkes Imperial BBb tuba (3 valve)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Carl Mercer
lurker
lurker

Boosey & Hawkes Imperial BBb tuba (3 valve)

Post by Carl Mercer »

For sale or trade is my Boosey & Hawkes Imperial BBb tuba - 3 compensating valves.

The sale price is £850 ($1100) - I am interested in trading for an older 6/4 BBb tuba, Conn or something similar.

The Imperial is from the late 70s and is in frosted silver. The condition is very good (these things are bullet proof). The valve action is good and all the tuning slides move freely.

The tuba is located in the UK but I can ship anywhere.

Please get in trouble uch if you have something to trade or are interested in buying it.