For Sale: Miscellaneous

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Aglenntuba
bugler
bugler

For Sale: Miscellaneous

Post by Aglenntuba »

Good evening everyone. I have a few things laying around I'd like to sell so that I can help fund my next horn. Mainly looking for sales, but if you have a trade offer feel free to shoot it my way!

Reunion Blues Gig Bag
First up is this red cordura and brown leather Reunion Blues gig bag. By my measurements, it should fit about 18" by 38", but I've never used it for any particular model myself. It's in pretty good shape, but it does have a tear in the zipper that will need to be replaced. I'm asking $150 for this bag, as I believe it is truly a Cronkhite bag in disguise. Here are the pictures for it: Reunion Blues gig bag
https://imgur.com/gallery/d4Th8" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Conn Vintage One Trumpet
Next up is a Conn Vintage One Bb trumpet. The model number for this horn is the 1b-46s. These are great, pro level horns, completely with regular and heavyweight valve caps, and two main tuning slides to change the sound (how exactly? Might have to ask a trumpet player :lol: ) The silver plating is at 100%, and there's only a small dent in the bell that should be easily rolled. Comes with all original accessories including the case, and an additional trumpet stand. Looking for $1200 (tell your trumpet friends!) Here are the pictures: Conn Vintage One https://imgur.com/gallery/Oce1b" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Pan Am Sousaphone
Last but not least, I have a nice old Pan American Eb sousaphone, I believe to be from the 1950's. These are essentially the same horn as the Conn 14k Eb sousaphone. It's in (very tarnished) silver plate, and everything is in surprisingly good shape for it's age, besides some dents in the body. All slides move, and the valves have some pop left in them too. Neck and bits are not original, they're Conn but they fit perfectly, as they're essentially the same horns. I'm asking $750 for this beauty. Here are some pictures: Pan American Eb https://imgur.com/gallery/XAT9J" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks for stopping in! Feel free to make some offers. I can be reached here or at aglenntuba@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank.
Last edited by Aglenntuba on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aglenntuba
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: Miscellaneous

Post by Aglenntuba »

Bump! Feel free to make me any offers!
Aglenntuba
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: Miscellaneous

Post by Aglenntuba »

Dropping the sousaphone to $750!