For sale: B & S PT-20PS CC tuba w/flight case & gig bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jmaxmccormick
lurker
lurker

For sale: B & S PT-20PS CC tuba w/flight case & gig bag

Post by jmaxmccormick »

For sale: B & S PT-20PS CC tuba, silver plated, four piston valves and fifth rotor. Includes a custom Walt Johnson flight case and Altieri gig bag. The tuba was hand selected at Custom Music in 2001 and has been a joy to play ever since. This is a wonderfully versatile instrument, consistent and responsive in all registers, rings like a bell, and is well-suited to both orchestras and chamber ensembles. The gig bag was acquired at the same time I purchased the tuba; the WJ flight case was purchased a year later in 2002. The flight case has provided exceptional protection for the instrument.

View images here: https://cso.egnyte.com/fl/7UtwNw2Qal

A couple small dents and minor scratching from years of use, but generally in outstanding condition. This horn has been well cared for and much loved.

The instrument is located in Chicago. It is available for trials by appointment downtown.

Asking $7,900 (plus shipping if necessary).
Coreyhat
bugler
bugler

Re: For sale: B & S PT-20PS CC tuba w/flight case & gig bag

Post by Coreyhat »

Interested, and I sent you a private message.
Besson 995
Coreyhat
bugler
bugler

Post by Coreyhat »

My messages are stuck in the outbox folder and have not "sent" yet. Is there an email that I can use to contact you? Thanks!
Besson 995
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by thevillagetuba »

Coreyhat wrote:My messages are stuck in the outbox folder and have not "sent" yet. Is there an email that I can use to contact you? Thanks!
They are in the outbox because they haven't been read. As soon as the message is read by the seller, it will move to your sent box.
Last edited by thevillagetuba on Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
Coreyhat
bugler
bugler

Post by Coreyhat »

News to me....thank you!
Besson 995