FS: Eastman 632 CC tuba (NO LONGER FOR SALE)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
AHynds
3 valves
3 valves

FS: Eastman 632 CC tuba (NO LONGER FOR SALE)

Post by AHynds »

EDIT: Decided not to sell after all. Thanks for looking!

Hello, all!

I am putting up for sale my recently-acquired Eastman 632 CC tuba. The previous owner bought the horn new in the beginning of 2016, and I took possession of it in May of this year. Like all of the Eastman 632s, this is an incredible horn, and very comfortable to hold and play. The low range is the best out of any of the CC tubas I've owned (including my previous horn, a PT-6), and it plays much bigger than it looks. You're probably asking, if I like it so much, why am I selling it so quickly? I just got the opportunity to purchase back a horn I owned for several years, the first tuba that I ever owned, and I miss that horn dearly. So I'm going to buy that horn, and I don't need two CC tubas, so I am going to part with my Eastman. I'll miss this tuba as well, but the horn that I'm buying holds a lot of nostalgic value for me!

Besides some lacquer wear on the first slide, this Eastman is in great shape. I have included pictures below, and the horn also comes with a cordura Cronkhite gig bag. These horns retail for $6,368 new and without a case---I'm asking for $5,250 for the tuba and Cronkhite bag.

Pictures:

I am located in Kearney, NE, which is about 3 hours from Omaha, and 5 hours from Denver and Kansas City. I have family in central Illinois, so I can also drive out that way quite a bit and stay overnight if need be. Please let me know if you're interested, and if you want to email me, head to hyndsa [at] gmail [dot] com.
Last edited by AHynds on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron Hynds, DMA
Lecturer, Music Business & New Media - University of Kentucky
I like to make and record sounds with metal pipes and computers.
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Eastman 632 CC tuba w/Cronkhite bag

Post by Ltrain »

If I win the lottery/inherit a fortune/find a way to print money, I will buy this from you just to have one in each finish... one for practice, one for stage... that's how much I love mine.

GLWS, not like you'll need it! :tuba:
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
1963 King 1250 Sousaphone ("Jackie O")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Founder, L Train Brass Band
AHynds
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Eastman 632 CC tuba w/Cronkhite bag

Post by AHynds »

Friday Bump!
Aaron Hynds, DMA
Lecturer, Music Business & New Media - University of Kentucky
I like to make and record sounds with metal pipes and computers.