FS: Tuba Essentials Stand

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
SouthernOhio53
bugler
bugler

FS: Tuba Essentials Stand

Post by SouthernOhio53 »

For Sale. I have a Tuba Essentials Stand, Stool and carrying case that I only used a few times this summer while recovering from wrist surgery. It is for full-size tubas (mine is a Miraphone 187), with a mouthpiece on the right (as you are holding it in playing position). It really worked well, but it turned out that my recovery was much quicker than expected, and I no longer need it. The package retails for $421.00, but I am asking $350, with shipping within the CONUS negotiable. I can send pictures if you would like, but you can see it on their website
(http://www.tubaessentials" target="_blank" target="_blank .com).

Tubatunes53@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
Miraphone 5050
Miraphone 187 5-valve BBb