Sold Willson 2975 4-valve, front action euphonium

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tokuno
3 valves
3 valves

Sold Willson 2975 4-valve, front action euphonium

Post by tokuno »

IMG_1989r.jpg
Silver-plated Willson 2975 4-valve front action
Valves seal fine, and are smooth and fast
No unusual/obtrusive denting
I needed to tune higher than standard, so my tech shortened the main tuning slide 1/2". There's still plenty of pull to tune flatter than 440, but you can see where the braces were offset (not visible while playing, and not that noticeable in my opinion, but full disclosure - can photograph if requested).
Hard case is used but usable.
The black wrap around the bottom bow and 4th valve slide is silicone self-fusing tape to protect the silver from button/belt-buckle/chair scratching. I'll remove it and take more photos if requested.
Sold plus shipping from Northern California

Higher res photo is here, and given a little time, I'd be glad to upload more pics as requested:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6r95 ... 2s5MGhHWFk" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.