Bach/Yamaha Marching Baritone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tokuno
3 valves
3 valves

Bach/Yamaha Marching Baritone

Post by tokuno »

Silver, Bach-labeled Yamaha YBH301M marching baritone (model # is Bach 1106).
Valves seal well, slides all move, horn plays fine.
$1400 + shipping from Northern California
Higher res picture here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6r95 ... UlWWWZLNFU" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Silver's in good shape; I didn't bother polishing it for the photo, but if you need it shiny or want more photos, let me know.
IMG_3945r.jpg
P.S. the bell rim looks fat because I forgot to remove the protective plastic tubing before taking the picture; wanted to keep the rim from scratching when I set the horn down during gigs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.