Re-List- M&M CC Tuba For Sale Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Re-List- M&M CC Tuba For Sale

Postby Cjmartin27 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:53 pm

This tuba is a gold lacquered 4/4 model, and has 4 piston valves as well as one rotary valve. It has virtually no damage except for one ding on the bell and a little wear and tear after playing it for 3 years. This tuba got me through my last 2 years of high school as well as my college auditions and freshman year. It has served me well, however I outgrew it.

I am asking $2800 for it, which include a hard case and gig bag, however the price is negotiable.

I currently live in Tallahassee, FL.

Here are some updated pics of the horn. PM if you want more. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank
Cjmartin27
lurker
lurker

Re: Re-List- M&M CC Tuba For Sale

Postby jamesdjones3 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:47 am

Interested! If you survive Irma I'd like to stop by and check it out on my way to visit family in Florida. Call or text me to set up a time! My number is (615) 779-9059.
Jimi Jones
jamesdjones3
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner