Re-List- M&M CC Tuba For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Cjmartin27
lurker
lurker

Re-List- M&M CC Tuba For Sale

Post by Cjmartin27 »

This tuba is an M&M gold lacquered 4/4 model, and has 4 piston valves as well as one rotary valve. It has virtually no damage except for one ding on the bell, a small scratch towards the bottom of the horn, and a little wear and tear after playing it for 3 years. This tuba got me through my last 2 years of high school as well as my college auditions and freshman year. It has served me well, however I outgrew it. It has a very robust high register and strong low register and has enough resistance to make the instrument fairly easy to play.

I am asking $2500 for it, which include a hard case and gig bag. Shipping is not included in the price.

I currently live in Tallahassee, FL.

Here are some updated pics of the horn. PM if you want more pictures or info. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Cjmartin27 on Tue May 08, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesdjones3
lurker
lurker

Re: Re-List- M&M CC Tuba For Sale

Post by jamesdjones3 »

Interested! If you survive Irma I'd like to stop by and check it out on my way to visit family in Florida. Call or text me to set up a time! My number is (615) 779-9059.
Jimi Jones
Nashville, Tennessee
Professional Musician
Graduate Student, University of Miami Frost School of Music
http://www.jimiplaysbass.com/" target="_blank

*CURRENTLY SEEKING INEXPENSIVE CC OR Eb TUBA*