FS: Sellmansberger Parts Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Sellmansberger Parts

Postby thevillagetuba » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:26 pm

I have the following parts for sale and will accept reasonable offers. The rims have small surface scratches from use, but nothing that can be felt by hand or when on the face, and the rims have very minor insertion marks. Both rims are exactly the same size and feel the same on the face despite having different markings, so I have labeled them as they are marked.

SOLD#2A - Medium Narrow 32.3mm Rim - $60SOLD
#2 - 32.3 Profundo Rim - $70
Solo #1 American Shank - $55
Solo #2 American Shank - $55

All prices include USPS shipping to the lower 48 from Cleveland, OH. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or offers.
Robert S. Pratt
MM Tuba Perf. - Wright State University
BM Tuba Perf. - Towson University
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner