FS: Wisemann 900 CC Tuba $4800 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Wisemann 900 CC Tuba $4800

Postby tubacorbin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:18 am

For sale, I have a lacquer Wisemann 900 CC tuba. The Wisemann is modeled after the PT6P, and many people feel it exceeds that horn. This particular Wisemann has exceptional pitch, a gorgeous sound, and great response in all registers. I pull the first valve slide for high F and 4th valve for low Db and Gb. All the open partials line up in tune. I use the 3rd valve for the A at the top of the staff.

The horn is in good, but not great, condition. Slide alignment is excellent, and everything moves smoothly. I recently had the valves aligned, and I replaced the springs with Yamaha euphonium springs. The leadpipe has developed some red spots, so I have a new leadpipe in gold brass on order that I will provide to the buyer at no additional cost. There is a small (nickel-sized) dent on the bottom bow along with some scratches. There is some evidence of repair where it looks like a small portion of the bell was rolled out and the same with a dent on the bottom bow.

Lacquer is at about 95% with a little wear inside the bell and a small amount on the bottom bow.

The tuba is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Shipping is available. However, all costs will be covered by the buyer.

The price is $4800 for the tuba and hard case. A red Cronkhite bag can be included for an additional $200.

I'm selling to buy another horn that was offered to me that is smaller and fits my needs better at this time.

For pictures follow the link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eywyjmq7wj5p ... VWjDa?dl=0" target="_blank

Email me at tubacorbin@gmail.com or through PM.

Thank you for looking!
Last edited by tubacorbin on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
tubacorbin
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Wisemann 900 CC Tuba $4900

Postby tubacorbin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 am

Bump!
tubacorbin
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Wisemann 900 CC Tuba $4800

Postby tubacorbin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:37 am

Bump for price drop to $4800 :tuba: