FS MTS HARD CASE 1207V Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS MTS HARD CASE 1207V

Postby jamsav » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:40 pm

In used condition, scrapes from use, but wheels, hinges are fine. Interior is perfect. fits my King 2341 well, also accommodates taller tubas like a Miraphone 1292. Check manufacturer to confirm if it will fit your horn.
$225 plus Greyhound shipping costs- If seriously interested, I can email you a pic, but it looks like a used case.
Email savagetuba@gmail.com
http://www.westchestersymphonicwinds.org" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"
King 2341-MAW valves, GW Taku, Sellmansberger Symphony
Conn USN 20k, PT-44
jamsav
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS MTS HARD CASE 1207V

Postby Salazarsam33 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Can this fit a pt6?
Wisemann C
BMB F
Salazarsam33
bugler
bugler

Re: FS MTS HARD CASE 1207V

Postby jamsav » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:18 pm

from MTS website,
Medium Frame Tuba Case 1207V

When you need a case for Tubas, MTS Products is your best choice. These cases are manufactured to withstand the rigors of "Student Abuse", and their universal design will fit 95% of all instruments. MTS designed this case to fit horns with an max length of 37" and a bell size of 20". Some of the common horns this case will fit are, St. Petersburg, Conn 2-5J along with 12J and 15J, Meinl Weston 2145 and Meinl Weston 18 to name a few.
I would check with the manufacturer to be sure, but I suspect it will.
http://www.westchestersymphonicwinds.org" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"
King 2341-MAW valves, GW Taku, Sellmansberger Symphony
Conn USN 20k, PT-44
jamsav
3 valves
3 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner