For Sale: MW 45S Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

For Sale: MW 45S

Postby TubaStar D » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:19 pm

For Sale: Meinl Weston 45S
Asking: $4500
Modifications:
Dent Guards Removed
Lacquer Removed
First Valve Slide Pull-Bar Added
Dillon Adjustable Gap Receiver Added
Overview:
This large five-valve rotary F tuba is a great older German horn that is in wonderful condition after my seven years of regular professional cleaning and maintenance. I purchased this horn as my first bass tuba after becoming familiar with another 45s which was nearly identical in serial number, though unmodified. Even after years of side-by-side comparisons, I always greatly appreciated every modification made by the previous owner. It is a truly one-of-a-kind horn that has been the conduit for most of my major accomplishments.

Pics to Come Soon!

Please feel free to PM me!

Jason Lindsey
Bachelor of Music - Instrumental Performance
TubaStar D
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: MW 45S

Postby TubaStar D » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:21 am

Pics!

http://tinyurl.com/y95eodrj" target="_blank

Feel free to PM for additional pictures or information!
TubaStar D
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: MW 45S

Postby tubaplyr7 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello, I am interested in your MW 45S. I sent you a private message. Not sure if you got it or not...
VMI Neptune 5198
tubaplyr7
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner