2013 Mack TU-410 CC SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Worth
3 valves
3 valves

2013 Mack TU-410 CC SOLD

Post by Worth »

I've been informed that if I want any more toys that I have to work from within the herd. Thus, I'm looking to turn my 2013 Mack TU-410 into a Yamaha Stage Piano (looking at some used S80 and S90 models).

I'd like to try to sell somewhat locally to the Tampa, FL area and am willing to travel to meet you somewhere in the middle within reason. I'm going to wait about a week or so before opening it up to anything that would involve shipping. If not locally, then via Greyhound or whatever decided upon.

This is a great horn and right in tune with the main slide set where you see it (no tuning slide length issues). The rotors are all smooth, fast and linkages quiet. I last took the horn apart about 6-9 months ago with a bath and rotor cleaning etc. Everything else is in mint condition aside from the following issues seen in the photos. A little bit of finish wear on the second valve paddle, a small dent in the underside of the main tuning slide early-on from the prong on my Hercules stand (which I've since sawed off the stand). A small bell ding which was there when I bought the instrument from Tom (known and agreed on for a little discount). The main deal is that the leadpipe support is unsoldered. There is no real looseness of the pipe that's why I haven't dealt with it, but important for disclosure. I tried some adhesive product on it once to no avail. Based on the price of a brand new one and with the issues shown, asking price is $1200 firm if shipping is not required. I'd take most anything aside from a personal check. The case is in new condition and pretty big. I keep it in an air conditioned storage room thus it's not pictured. If interested, hit me up on Tubenet please instead of e-mail so I'm just looking in one place. I'll try to check Tubenet at least once daily. Thanks for looking.

Bob

https://imgur.com/a/Ivq01" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Worth on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2014 Wisemann 900 with Laskey 30H
~1980 Cerveny 4V CC Piggy
1935 Franz Schediwy BBb
1968 Conn 2J (thinking of selling)
Worth
3 valves
3 valves

Re: 2013 Mack TU-410 CC ON HOLD

Post by Worth »

Currently on hold pending transaction. Thanks for the interest so far, especially from those farther away.
1935 Franz Schediwy BBb
Worth
3 valves
3 valves

Re: 2013 Mack TU-410 CC SOLD

Post by Worth »

Instrument sold to an excited student. Thank you Tubenet!
1935 Franz Schediwy BBb