MPs for sale (GW Diablo HW, PT88, Yamaha67B4)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubaport
bugler
bugler

MPs for sale (GW Diablo HW, PT88, Yamaha67B4)

Post by tubaport »

All mouthpieces are in new condition (really, only played a few times). Prices below include shipping in the continental US. Located in the Cincy area, please let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

Giddings Webster - Diablo Heavy Weight (standard shank) - SOLD
PT 88 (classic style) - $65
Yamaha 67B4 - $35

Pics (please let me know if this link doesn't work)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wJj6LLxFnTmtISyP2" target="_blank" target="_blank

Also, still have a Sellsmanberger Rim and Shank. Details at the post below:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=83169&p=628801#p628801" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Re: MPs for sale (GW Diablo HW, PT88, Yamaha67B4)

Post by tubaport »

Yamaha, PT88 and RIM still available. Feel free to reach out, thanks.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams