Besson New Standard BBB 3V - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubanomicon
4 valves
4 valves

Besson New Standard BBB 3V - SOLD

Post by Tubanomicon »

This horn is excellent for playing an outdoor community band concert or any venue where you might be a little hesitant to take out your main ax. All the valves and slides move freely and easily. The tuba, which displays the engraving "50 Medals of Honour - Besson - London-Paris-New York - Made in England" on its bell, has been non-chem washed and play-tested by yours truly. It's an older horn, so it has a few dents here and there. But as you can see from the pictures, it's otherwise in good condition.

This item has been sold.

Traditionally, I polish this tuba with Music Nomad MN701 Silver Polish every week. I'll be happy to throw in a bottle along with a polishing cloth for free. There is NO mouthpiece included.

The horn is located near Kingston, NY. I'm asking $800 for it. Shipping would be via Greyhound and would cost extra depending on location.
Last edited by Tubanomicon on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
bdub.tuba
lurker
lurker

Re: Besson New Standard BBB 3V - $800

Post by bdub.tuba »

Sent you a PM just now!