PHL Miraphone 185 BBb 4 Rotor Tuba+Altieri Bag-$3500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
magolmaethor
lurker
lurker

PHL Miraphone 185 BBb 4 Rotor Tuba+Altieri Bag-$3500

Post by magolmaethor »

Miraphone 185 BBb Tuba with 4 Rotors + Altieri Gig Bag - $3500

Hey y'all- it's time to part with my rare Miraphone 185 Bb tuba. I had the bell, leadpipe + receiver, and crook from the 4th rotor to the main tuning slide replaced at Dillons. The horn was also cleaned, rotors aligned, and all moving parts lubricated. All parts were made to order directly from Miraphone in Germany. The bell is 15" in diameter in raw brass. The serial number, 11425, places the manufacturing date at somewhere in the late 70's. All S style linkage are original and in good working order. The horn is small and relatively lightweight with good intonation and good response. The horn has some minor dents and dings but nothing severe. Included is an Altieri Gig Bag in really good shape and a Denis Wick 1L gold plated mouthpiece. Located in Philadelphia, willing to accommodate to check this horn out. Cash only. Email me, let's talk.

Here's a link to photos of the horn
https://imgur.com/a/iLYsT" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Josh Stavola :tuba: :tuba: :tuba:
joshua.stavola89@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank