FS: nice priced Conn bass trombone Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: nice priced Conn bass trombone

Postby tubaport » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi all. I've got two bass trombones and being primarily a Tuba player only need one. If you're looking to get into doubling and want to work on bass, this would be a great horn. Plays very open and has that classic Conn sound. Located in the Cincy area. Please feel free to reach out with any questions, thanks.

******Listing has been moved to Ebay, if interested please PM me for a link. Thanks.********
Last edited by tubaport on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: nice priced Conn bass trombone

Postby tubaport » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 am

Great horn, still available. Feel free to reach out with questions and/or offers.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Postby tubaport » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Bump
Kyle Hurst

Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Postby Basement » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:57 am

Is the horn still available? Looking to purchase ASAP
Best part about hitting rock bottom? The only place to go is up!
Basement
lurker
lurker

Postby tylerferris1213 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm not as well versed in bass trombone models. How does the Conn 110-H compare to the 72-H?
Tyler Ferris
Getzen G-60
Getzen CB-50
Conn Grand Orchestral
"Yamayork" Custom Contrabass FF
tylerferris1213
3 valves
3 valves

Postby gregsundt » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:27 am

tylerferris1213 wrote:I'm not as well versed in bass trombone models. How does the Conn 110-H compare to the 72-H?

110H: Open wrap, 10" bell, newer mfg.
72H: Trad. wrap (ala 88H), 9 1/2" bell. A classic; hasn't been built for years.

Both single-valve horns. My experience with a 112H (double valve version of the 110) is that the slide is a bit short for the long 7th position. Not a life-or-death issue, but an issue.
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Return to For Sale by Owner