More Stuff Just In My Way!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

More Stuff Just In My Way!

Post by Dan Schultz »

Aside from the 'stuff' here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=83966" target="_blank

I have a few more things someone might find interesting:

- Two sets of .748" B & S 'Sonora' rotors. I have the whole horns minus one of the legs of the 4th wrap. I bought these a while back simply to play condition and resell. The horns are nickel plated. The bells are good and there is no significant damage that would prevent the horns from being reassembled into good horns (other than the one piece of 4th valve tubing). The rotors are good candidates for fifth valve additions to most any horn that has less than a .748" bore (like a King 12/2341). Pick your deal. $200 each for rotor and it's associated tubing & slides. Or... simply put, $800 for EVERYTHING. Just need a few parts for a B & S 101? Ask me. I'll sell them piece by piece.
- One Kalashen New York 4V BBb rotary tuba with detachable recording bell. I'm guessing it was made by Bohland & Fuchs. .804" bore leaky rotors. It plays but not well. Good body and bell with no damage other than some minor dents. Good project for someone.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.