Besson 983 Eb Tuba For Sale $6,000 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
willdh2
lurker
lurker

Besson 983 Eb Tuba For Sale $6,000 SOLD

Post by willdh2 »

I am trying to sell my Besson 983 Sovereign Eb Tuba. I purchased it new in 2005 and have played it in a variety of settings. This is a great horn that responds well in all registers with great intonation. The instrument comes with a black leather custom fit Glenn Cronkhite Gig Bag as well as the original hard case. I have a Dennis Wick practice mute that is included. My location is Akron, OH and I am asking $6,000. This is a package deal, tuba, 2 cases, and a practice mute. I will be adding a link to a google doc. that has more pictures. This instrument is in outstanding condition!! If you have any questions please PM me or email at willdh2@att.net" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by willdh2 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
J Stowe
bugler
bugler

Re: Besson 983 Eb Tuba For Sale $6,000 OBO

Post by J Stowe »

Email sent.
Go Dawgs!
Woo Pig!
Go Ducks!
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Besson 983 Eb Tuba For Sale $6,000 OBO

Post by barry grrr-ero »

These are great tubas. I wish they could make a successful compensating F tuba, as I feel that low end fingerings on F tubas are beyond ridiculous.