FS: Olds 3 TBone mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tokuno
3 valves
3 valves

FS: Olds 3 TBone mouthpiece

Post by tokuno »

+ $5 shipping conus
Additional pics (high res Profile, Rim, Tip) at the link, below

Olds 3 small shank trombone $20
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6r95 ... GktRGtYQ2c
Olds3-IMG_4257.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom Coffey
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Olds 3 TBone mouthpiece

Post by Tom Coffey »

It is helpful to have a picture of the rim and the inside of the mouthpiece, both to illustrate the condition of the rim and to give those unfamiliar with mouthpiece an idea of the internal dimensions.
tokuno
3 valves
3 valves

Post by tokuno »

There is a link in the post (right about the included picture) to high-res pictures, but they're uploaded to google docs (I used to post to Photobucket, but that no longer works), and I'm uncertain whether folks are required to have a gmail/google account to access them.
Are you unable to follow the link?
If so, then I can down-res them and attach them within the post, but that uses more TubeNet resources and I've previously run into picture-posting limits associated to my account, too.
Tom Coffey wrote:It is helpful to have a picture of the rim and the inside of the mouthpiece, both to illustrate the condition of the rim and to give those unfamiliar with mouthpiece an idea of the internal dimensions.
Tom Coffey
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Tom Coffey »

Link works--thanks.