Miscellaneous Stuff for Sale!!!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Keith Sanders
bugler
bugler

Miscellaneous Stuff for Sale!!!

Post by Keith Sanders »

Hey Gang,

I have some stuff that is taking up space that I am not using, but could definitely use the money more.

Mouthpieces

Conn Helleberg- Great condition- $50

Conn Helleberg- Good for marching band mouthpiece- $25

Bach 3G Large Shank- Good condition- some nicks on outside of rim, nothing where lip meets.-$25

Instruments

Squier by Fender Jazz Bass- This was bought a couple of years ago so that I could learn bass. I haven't had the time to learn, literally played it twice, and I need the money more. Here are the specs from Fender's site---
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s returns you to a classic period in Jazz Bass history. Sporting two crisp-sounding Fender®-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped neck, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s offers super '70s sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
Soft maple body
Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
20-fret maple fingerboard with black binding and black block inlays
Dual Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
Black pick guard

Selling for $175 + shipping or pick in DFW. Comes with a gig bag. Also included is a Hal Leonard Complete Method for Bass Guitar.

Yamaha YEP-201 Euphonium- This is a 3 valve lacquer Yamaha Euph. Pretty good condition, no major dents but it has seen lots of use. Plays really well in tune for a 3 valve horn. It is a small shank horn and comes with a functional Protec Euph gig bag.

Selling for $350 + shipping or pickup in DFW.

Please send me an email at dkeithsandersjr@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank if you would like pictures or have any questions. I can mail these from DFW metro. I live in Denton and if someone in the Metro would like anything we can meet up or something. Let me know!!

Thanks!
Keith Sanders
Last edited by Keith Sanders on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Keith Sanders

Northwestern State University- MM in Music Performance- Spring 2017
Thomas Edison State College- BA in Music- 2010
JLSmith97
lurker
lurker

Re: Miscellaneous Stuff for Sale!!!

Post by JLSmith97 »

Is the giddings mouthpiece the boston brass version? Please email me at jackieleonsmith@gmail.com" target="_blank
Tubajug
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Tubajug »

PM sent
Jordan
King 2341 with a Holton "Monster" Eb bell
Eb Frankentuba
Martin Medium Eb Helicon

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving's probably not for you.
Keith Sanders
bugler
bugler

Post by Keith Sanders »

BUMP!! Added stuff!
Keith Sanders

Northwestern State University- MM in Music Performance- Spring 2017
Thomas Edison State College- BA in Music- 2010
Keith Sanders
bugler
bugler