SOLD - St. Pete 202N with MTS case in Florida

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jugglegeek
lurker
lurker

SOLD - St. Pete 202N with MTS case in Florida

Post by jugglegeek »

Sold! Thanks for looking!
-----
Price drop: $2,500
-----
Excellent playing condition. Normal wear for its age. No major dents or dings, the bell is nice and clean. I have owned and played this instrument for the past 3 years and have really enjoyed it. Just like my college horn, this one is sweet and mellow with a great sound. It has a wide bore for its size (21mm) and the rotary valves are lively and responsive! This is a fun instrument to play!

I'm selling to consolidate large, expensive instruments and to focus on new ones. This horn has had regular maintenance, and it comes with all the extras!

Included with the tuba itself are:
- MTS Medium Hard Case
- Helleberg 1205 mouthpiece
- Gig bag (not pictured)
- Snark Super Tight tuner - yes, it works! (also not pictured)
- Slide grease and valve oil (still also not pictured, but they're right over there on the table)

Serious offers will be considered. This is a great deal on a great instrument with all the extra bits.
-----
See the full Craigslist ad here: https://gainesville.craigslist.org/msg/ ... 79949.html

Will ship for TubeNet users, just have to sort out method and price. Pics attached below. Again, check Craigslist for the full ad. This is my own horn that I have played for the past 3 years, but I'm switching instrument families so I no longer need it. Thanks for looking!!

Chris

Last edited by jugglegeek on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jugglegeek
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: St. Pete 202N with MTS case in Florida

Post by jugglegeek »

Had a nibble on this but no bites yet. Any interest in this out in the world? Price too high? Too standard issue? Feel free to post comments or questions even just to get a discussion going. Thanks for looking!
Chris
jugglegeek
lurker
lurker

Re: $2,500 - St. Pete 202N with MTS case in Florida

Post by jugglegeek »

Price drop and bump. Thanks for looking!