For Sale: Bordogni, Blazhevich & Kopprasch Etude Books

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
groundbeef
bugler
bugler

For Sale: Bordogni, Blazhevich & Kopprasch Etude Books

Post by groundbeef »

Good afternoon all,

- I recently found a set of etude books that I thought I had lost. I replaced them thinking that I lost them, and now that they are found, I am looking into selling them.

- Books are in great condition. Only thing to note is that my name is written in pen on the inside, as well as out. Besides that, they are great overall.

- $35 takes the whole set. Feel free to send me a PM through TubeNet for more info. They are located in NYC.

Thank you in advance!

Update: While attempting to take a picture this morning, I accidentally tipped over my water bottle. Cleaned it up quickly, but now the cover is smeared. Pages are still in tact, however.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by groundbeef on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpwell
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: Bordogni, Blazhevich & Kopprasch Etude Books

Post by jpwell »

pm sent
hsl121456
lurker
lurker

Post by hsl121456 »

Hi,
Are the books still available? Also is the Blazevich both volumes or just volume one? My sets are totally trashed and I need replacements. Please reply to: hsl1214@bellsouth.net" target="_blank Does the price include shipping? I'm in the Atlanta, GA area.

Thanks
groundbeef
bugler
bugler

Post by groundbeef »

Bump. Can't seem to find the Kopprasch but can throw in the Michael Davis 20 minute warm up for tuba book as a replacement.
jpwell
bugler
bugler

Post by jpwell »

I thought you said they were sold
groundbeef
bugler
bugler

Post by groundbeef »

jpwell wrote:I thought you said they were sold
The initial set of etude books (in this picture) were sold yes, but I am now selling my personal set as I am switching over to tablet/ipad usage, therefore I have a "new" set of books I am looking to sell