FS: FC Helleberg, PT-50, Original (Vintage) Helleberg Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: FC Helleberg, PT-50, Original (Vintage) Helleberg

Postby alazzeri » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:38 am

Hi all,

As the post says, I have a few mouthpieces for sale, details as follows:

FC Helleberg - good condition, asking $120 SOLD
PT-50 - very good condition, asking $70
Original Helleberg - excellent condition, used to copy for the Stofer Helleberg, asking $350; I purchased this when I was using the Stofer more frequently, but I not longer am. Great piece for a 6/4 horn, and a great piece of history! SOLD

Please email or pm with any questions, inquiries, or for pictures, which I will be able to get to you by tomorrow. (aclazzeri at gmail dot com)

Thanks!
Anthony
alazzeri
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner