SOLD: 5/4 Miraphone 191 BBb + MTS 1207 Case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubanomicon
4 valves
4 valves

SOLD: 5/4 Miraphone 191 BBb + MTS 1207 Case

Post by Tubanomicon »

It is with a heavy heart that I've decided to sell my Miraphone 191 BBb. Depending on how you look at it, the tuba is either a large 4/4 or a compactly wrapped 5/4 instrument. The previous owner of this tuba rarely brought it out in public, and while it was in my care, I took excellent care of it. As a result, the tuba suffers only from a few cosmetic dents here and there. It is in like-new condition. The lacquer is between 95% and 99%.

This tuba, which comes with a MTS 1207 case that fits it perfectly, performs excellently in chamber groups, bands, wind ensembles, and orchestras. I think it would also do very well with solos for contrabass tuba. Make no mistake: this is a professional instrument, and it plays as such.

The horn is located near Kingston, NY. I'm asking $6,500 for the tuba and case, but please feel free to make a reasonable offer. If you agree to Greyhound shipping, I'll ship the tuba to your location within the lower 48 states free of charge. Otherwise, shipping will cost extra.

Thank you for your interest!
Last edited by Tubanomicon on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
Tubanomicon
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS: 5/4 Miraphone 191 BBb + MTS 1207 Case - $6500 OBO

Post by Tubanomicon »

Bump
“Very little strength can produce much motion of air. Learn about air as motion.”

--Arnold Jacobs
Tubanomicon
4 valves
4 valves

Re: SOLD: 5/4 Miraphone 191 BBb + MTS 1207 Case

Post by Tubanomicon »

This item has sold.

--Arnold Jacobs