FS: Conn/Matt Walters 4/4 CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jamspace
lurker
lurker

FS: Conn/Matt Walters 4/4 CC

Post by Jamspace »

Hello everyone, with a heavy heart I am posting my beloved Conn/Dillon CC that I purchased from this forum earlier this year, I will post a link to the original advertisement below. The horn has been cared for very well not only by myself but by the previous owners, no major dents, no major repairs, just a lot of love and many practice hours. :tuba: :tuba: :tuba:

Following my purchase of this horn, I had all of the slide and valves aligned as well as new Yamaha euphonium springs and new valve guides added, which has cut down on the weight of the valves tremendously. This horn plays very well, no "interesting" tuning idiosyncrasies, extremely even throughout the range, with what I would call a very present, dark sound. Anybody with any experience with this horn or with Matt's other creations feel free to chime in.

WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?:The Tuba, and a good condition Altieri bag that fits the horn very well.
PRICE:$5800 Or trade + cash for larger tuba
SHIPPING: Would prefer not to ship the horn as there is no hard case, however I can meet within an hour or two drive of phoenix.
EVERYBODY LIKES PICTURES:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
ORIGINAL ADVERTISEMENT:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78933
Last edited by Jamspace on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: FT: Conn/Matt Walters 4/4 CC

Post by bort »

Last edited by bort on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamspace
lurker
lurker

Post by Jamspace »

Edited.
Jamspace
lurker
lurker

Post by Jamspace »

Mark Finley wrote:
bort wrote:
Mark Finley wrote:please state a price as per the rules.
Even if it's to trade only?

yes, that way people know the approx value in trade he's looking for. and he did say that he did have a price he would sell it for, so he needs to let us know that
Third times the charm? :tuba: :tuba: :tuba:
Jamspace
lurker
lurker

Post by Jamspace »

New Year Bump :tuba: