SOLD: Wessex Dolce Cantabile Euphonium Silver/Gold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
sousakrue
bugler
bugler

SOLD: Wessex Dolce Cantabile Euphonium Silver/Gold

Post by sousakrue »

For sale: Wessex Dolce Cantabile Euphonium Silver with Gold trim and trigger for main tuning slide.

I bought this euphonium as a double while I was playing Euphonium in a tuba quartet. Played it for about a year but only playing tuba right now and it’s just sitting here unplayed. It’s a great horn and is in great shape minus a small dent on the back slide from my belt buckle during a gig. Intonation is solid and rarely, if ever, used the slide trigger outside the basement register. Comes with a Wessex case and gold mouthpiece that came with the horn. This was very rarely used and would make a great horn for someone.

Willing to ship at buyers expense. $1100 OBO Horn is locates in a Fort Collins, Colorado. PM/Email for inquiries or questions.

Chris
Chris Krueger
Eastman 836 CC
Yamaha YFB-822S F
Band Director, tuba player and music lover