Meinl Weston 45 F Tuba $4,500 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Meinl Weston 45 F Tuba $4,500

Postby jeffbeers » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:37 pm

I am selling my Meinl Weston 5 rotar F Tuba.

I bought this horn about four years ago,and it has served me very well for my first F. It is extremely responsive throughout all registers and has a very nice tone. The intonation can be a little wonky, but nothing that pulling the fourth and/or fifth slides won't help. It comes with a Tuba World gig bag. I'm asking $4,500. Located in Louisville, KY. I would prefer not to ship.

Photos here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fy3nz8dmv2vp ... qVMra?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking!

Jeff Beers
jeffbeers
lurker
lurker

Re: Meinl Weston 45 F Tuba $4,500

Postby jeffbeers » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:04 am

Bump
jeffbeers
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner