B&S PT6P CC Tuba - $9,750.00

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
qcbctuba
bugler
bugler

B&S PT6P CC Tuba - $9,750.00

Post by qcbctuba »

*Pictures are on Tuba/Euphonium Facebook page. Trying to attempt to post pictures on here.

Hey all,

I have decided to place my B&S PT6P for sale. Fantastic overall horn. Served me well, just looking to upgrade.

"Modifications" include...
• MAW valves
• Lightweight MAW stems and caps
• Yamaha Euph springs

Purchased in May 2017. It did unfortunately receive some damage on the flight to me. The thumb ring broke off and dented part of the tuba.

Looks and plays great, as mentioned. No major dents, just the typical dings/scratches from use. Have some audio if for some reason you may need it.

Looking for $9,750.00 which includes shipping. The $9,750 will get you...
• B&S PT6P
• Robert Tucci RT-48 mouthpiece
• Gig Bag

Feel free to send me a PM or email me at qcbctuba@icloud.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank in order to talk more, or to purchase.

Thanks!
qcbctuba
bugler
bugler

Re: B&S PT6P CC Tuba - $9,750.00

Post by qcbctuba »

Before I get bombarded with the requests...

Will not be selling the MAW valves separately.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: B&S PT6P CC Tuba - $9,750.00

Post by willthetubaguy »

Interested, check email