FS: SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Josue Jimenez
lurker
lurker

FS: SOLD

Post by Josue Jimenez »

I’m selling my Yamaha 822 F tuba. I’ve had this tuba for 7 years. I used it through all my undergrad (Lynn University) and graduate degrees (Cleveland Institute of Music), I have used this tuba in different festivals like Marrowstone Music Festival, Youth Orchestra of the Americas. Most recently I used it to play with Cleveland Orchestra over the summer.

The tuba plays great and it provides great foundation to the orchestra for an F tuba. I am selling it because I am looking to switch to a rotary F tuba, and I would need to sell this in order to purchase a new one, otherwise I wouldn’t sell it. The tuba has the usual wear from an older instrument but the playing condition is great. Pictures coming soon.

I’m asking $7,500, it includes a Yamaha hard case and supersac gig bag (custom made and purchased three months ago). The tuba is located in Bloomington, IN. I am willing to drive near cities to meet only serious buyers, I don’t have a car so I would have to rent one, so I appreciate your understanding.

Please send me an email to: josujime@iu.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank for more information.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Josue Jimenez on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josue Jimenez
B&S PT-10S
B&S PT-6

Indiana University DMA in progress
Cleveland Institute of Music MM 17
Lynn University Conservatory of Music BM 15
Josue Jimenez
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Yamaha 822 F Tuba $7,500

Post by Josue Jimenez »

Bump for pictures!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uKIf1giCumUWb1pt2" target="_blank
Josue Jimenez
B&S PT-10S
B&S PT-6

Indiana University DMA in progress
Cleveland Institute of Music MM 17
Lynn University Conservatory of Music BM 15
Chris Olka
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Chris Olka »

Bump for Josue and a pretty good deal on an 822. Good luck with the sale!
Chris Olka
Cincinnati Symphony
Tom.Idzinsk
bugler
bugler

Post by Tom.Idzinsk »

Pm sent!
Josue Jimenez
lurker
lurker