Sold - 5/4 CC Chinese Thor Copy ala Thomann C $5500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bigboymusic
3 valves
3 valves

Sold - 5/4 CC Chinese Thor Copy ala Thomann C $5500

Post by bigboymusic »

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Paul_ ... n.jpg.html

5/4 general copy of the MW Thor. Custom Lead pipe added after and custom MAW valves. This is technically a Lang Music CC tuba, same as the Thomann C. I have been asked if it is the same as the Tuba Exchange horn, and I can tell you that it looks the same, but that's all I can tell you. First off, I LOVE this horn. I have owned it a short time, but it is a great all around CC. I am forced to sell due to issues far beyond my control. The horn itself new would be around 5500, but I feel the MAW valves make the asking price VERY reasonable. I am in KC MO, and would be willing to drive a bit for a sale. Shipping will be $$$, but am willing and will pack VERY well. Case included. I use a PT88 and it fits the horn beautifully! Email or PM for any extra info... Price is firm...
Last edited by bigboymusic on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Weissenborn
St. Joseph Symphony Orchestra (MO)
Spirit of Independence Band
SJSO Quintet
Alex 163 CC
YEB 321S
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: 5/4 CC Chinese Thor Copy ala Thomann C $5500

Post by willthetubaguy »

Ill take it