Want to Sell: Dr. Beat Metronome/Tuner Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Want to Sell: Dr. Beat Metronome/Tuner

Postby beardedmenace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:50 am

Howdy,

I am looking to sell a Dr. Beat. It is in great overall condition. It will need a new set of batteries upon arrival. I recently purchased a new horn, and am attempting to sell some things in order to cover the shipping costs.

I am asking $75. You may submit a best offer as well. I am located in Manhattan, NYC.

All the best
Last edited by beardedmenace on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beardedmenace
lurker
lurker

Re: Want to Sell: Dr. Beat Metronome/Tuner

Postby beardedmenace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 am

Also,

You may get a hold of me by sending me an email through the website or sending me a message through the website.

If you would like a picture, I would be more than happy to send one over your way.

All the best
beardedmenace
lurker
lurker

Postby beardedmenace » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Bump
beardedmenace
lurker
lurker

Postby beardedmenace » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Dr. Beat still available. Shipping will be this weekend. Price drop to $75. All offers considered. Model is DB-90
beardedmenace
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner