FS: York Eminence 4052 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: York Eminence 4052

Postby MNBowman » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 am

Hello!
I am selling this horn and another (Besson 967 Sovereign - separate post) because I am getting married soon and I have to downsize and the money is needed.

It is a great horn that served me through most of college and career so far as a band director. I have sonic cleaned it very recently and all parts are in excellent condition. There are no dents and only a couple light scratches from use over the years. As far as I know, I am only the second owner. I have the original hard case with York embroidered on it, as well as the spit catcher and extra weighted valve bottom caps. Will include a mouthpiece if needed.

York Eminence 4052 - 502396

I am in the Houston area but have no issues driving a decent distance to meet if in person is what you want and you want to see it for yourself first.

Photos on ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/York-Eminence- ... SwFb5aA23q" target="_blank" target="_blank

I am also ok with paypal or other payment if you wish to avoid ebay fees, as I definitely would if possible, I'll just take down the ebay page.

Email or text at
Mattnbowman1@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
MNBowman
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner