For Sale: Lot of Solos & CD's Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

For Sale: Lot of Solos & CD's

Postby beardedmenace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Howdy,

I recently discovered that I had more solos, as well as some CD's in my apartment, so thought I would take the two I previously advertised and combine them with these in order to create a lot.

I would be really happy, and would even cover shipping if someone were to buy the entire lot.

I have accumulated someone of these because of competitions I have participated in, and some were given to me for free because of several shipping errors a publishing company committed. Below is the list, along with prices...

• Walter Hartley, Suite for Unaccompanied Tuba ($3.00)
• Barbara York, Everyday an Alleluia ($15.00)
• Frank Gulino, Two Seranades ($18.00)
• Ralph Vaughan Williams, Tuba Concerto ($12.00) (No piano score at this time)
• Ralph Vaughan Williams, Tuba Concerto ($15.00)
• Claude Debussy, Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun ($12.00) (Trombone & Piano)
• Claude Debussy, Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun ($12.00) (Euphonium & Piano)
• Georg Telemann (arr. Drobnak), Sonata in F Major ($15.00) (Total: 2 copies)
• Georg Telemann (arr. Drobnak), Sonata in F Major ($15.00) (Transcribed to Eb major)

• Utah Symphony w/ Maurice Abravanel, Mahler's Symphony No. 1 ($10.00) (Still in wrapping)
• Berlin Philharmonic w/ Lorin Maazel, The Ring without Words ($20.00) (Still in wrapping)

I have the prices written down in the case that I would like to sell some music individually. At this time however, I am looking to sell everything together. All together, I am looking to receive $275.00.

Some of the soli do have writing on it. The only thing that you may find written is my name. At the time, I did this so I could prove it was mine, if theft were to occur. I will let you know whether or not the book has writing when you inquire about it, or when someone purchases the entire lot.

To reach me, you may email me through the website, or send me a message through the website. For whatever reason, as I continue to find music, I can update this.

All the best,
Last edited by beardedmenace on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
beardedmenace
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Lot of Solos & CD's

Postby beardedmenace » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Howdy,

After thought, I will now be accepting separate orders as long as it is fair, so to speak. Contact me with your requests, and I will let you know if I could do that.
beardedmenace
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Lot of Solos & CD's

Postby beardedmenace » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:59 am

Bump for an updated list. Feel free to reach me with any separate order requests.
beardedmenace
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner