FS: Meinl-Weston 2182 F-Tuba Make an Offer!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
LITubaMitch
lurker
lurker

FS: Meinl-Weston 2182 F-Tuba Make an Offer!

Post by LITubaMitch »

FOR SALE: MW 2182 F-Tuba.

Asking $8500 OBO for all - Please make me an offer. I'm strapped for cash so the horn must go. All offers will be considered.

4 Piston + 1 Rotor. Silver plated with gold accents on slides and valve caps. Beautiful playing horn but currently unused. Purchased in 2012 and only gently used since. Only one or two cosmetic dings (so minor I struggled to capture on camera). Last ultrasonic cleaning was August 2016 by Brasslab in NYC. I will have the horn cleaned and polished at my expense before handing it off to the buyer. It's a beautiful horn!

Includes leather Conkhite gig bag ($700 value!) and 2 stainless steel Giddings and Webster Mouthpieces (Bora, Alan Baer Classic).
Located in Orange County, NY. I can travel to meet for trials within the Tri-state area, or you are welcome to come try it by me. The buyer would have to pay to ship if necessary.

Image Image Image ImageImage
LITubaMitch
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Meinl-Weston 2182 F-Tuba Make an Offer!

Post by LITubaMitch »

bump for price drop and edit.
geneman06
bugler
bugler

Post by geneman06 »

Bump?
LITubaMitch
lurker
lurker

Post by LITubaMitch »

Bump.
Coreyhat
bugler
bugler

Post by Coreyhat »

Is this horn still available?
Besson 995
BKTuba17
bugler
bugler

Post by BKTuba17 »

Hi!

I am wondering if the horn is still for sale? I am very interested in making an offer.

Please send me an email if it is. (tubasmusic@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank)

Thanks,

Evan Allenson
BK '17 '18
CU Boulder BME/BM '23
B and S PT-6 (3198)
B and S MRP F (PT-18)