Getzen CB50 CC tuba, $6500 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Getzen CB50 CC tuba, $6500

Postby Chris Pearlberg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 am

Hello everyone,

I am looking to sell my Getzen CB50 4/4 CC tuba. 4 pistons, one rotor. The silver finish is wearing off in various points (from what I understand, this is common with these tubas).

I received this tuba used and had Martin Wilk do some much needed work to it, including:

Valve Alignment
    Valve venting on pistons
    New aluminum buttons (old ones were falling apart)
    Titanium stems
    Bell dent work
    Re-soldering of some braces
    Fifth slide stop (screw)
    First slide stop (string)

Also included is a Wessex gig bag.

This is a very flexible instrument with a great sound- I wish I could justify keeping it!

Please PM or email if you have any questions. The tuba is currently located in Bloomington, IN but I will be driving to the East Coast for the the upcoming holidays and can bring it with me.

Thanks!

Photos here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q5my7oe7cq5n43q/AAAa3vnOah97U6-YiAQMnus-a?dl=0
Faculty, Luzerne Music Center
DM Student, Indiana University
Chris Pearlberg
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner