Sold: Wedge Mouthpiece H2 - Silver

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaTroy
lurker
lurker

Sold: Wedge Mouthpiece H2 - Silver

Post by TubaTroy »

Just cleaning house. I have a like-new condition H2 mouthpiece that was designed by Wedge Mouthpieces; hardly ever been used, recently cleaned and ready for sale. For those unfamiliar with the brand, I will post a link below. The piece was recommended to me by one of the former Dallas Brass trumpeters, Dan Kocurek, in my undergraduate. It's a great piece, I just don't use it as often as others. Anyways, they retail at $240, and while I'd like to get $200 out of it, I will entertain other offers. I would be willing to trade for a Bobo Solo piece if anyone is interested, though I doubt anyone is in a rush to get rid of theirs any time soon.

I have pictures, but I'd prefer not to have to upload them. If you are seriously interested, send me a message with your email, and I can send you some pictures.

Thanks All!

Here is the link to Wedge:

http://www.wedgemouthpiece.com/mouthpieces/tuba/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by TubaTroy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
TubaTroy
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Wedge Mouthpiece H2 - Silver

Post by TubaTroy »

I should also mention that this particular piece was purchased with the American shank and not the Euro.
TubaTroy
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaTroy »

Bump
TubaTroy
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaTroy »

Bump - Still available; you can pm me if you have any questions or concerns.
TubaTroy
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaTroy »

Sold!