Silent Brass Tuba Mute -$375

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
UKYTuba
lurker
lurker

Silent Brass Tuba Mute -$375

Post by UKYTuba »

Hey all,

I'm selling a Yamaha Silent Brass Tuba Mute for $375, Currently I am away from my tuba mute as I left it at the dorm but will post pictures on Sunday coming back to the dorm. This mute was bought in June of this year as has not had much use other than the occasional midnight playing.

The Mute is in excellent condition and will come with everything that it is purchased new with, (If you want the original headphones as well, that's cool as well). Has stayed in my dorm and is not damaged.

Pictures will be posted on Sunday!

I prefer not to ship unless you are super far away as I do not have a lot of access to transportation these days to not having a car on campus

Located in Lexington, Kentucky at the University Of Kentucky

feel free to contact me with any questions

email : Lbne224@uky.edu" target="_blank
UKYTuba
lurker
lurker

Re: Silent Brass Tuba Mute -$375

Post by UKYTuba »

ALSO shipping is not included in this price if you wish it to be shipped
francoislaplante
lurker
lurker

Re: Silent Brass Tuba Mute -$375

Post by francoislaplante »

Is it still for sale? Which model is it?