SOLD! B&S "Perantucci Model" F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ecu_tuba
lurker
lurker

SOLD! B&S "Perantucci Model" F Tuba

Post by ecu_tuba »

Selling my B&S "Perantucci Model" F Tuba. I purchased this horn in 2008, and used it in both undergrad and grad school. It is the same specs as the PT-10, but was made prior to that numbering system. Engraved on the bell it says "Made in the German Democratic Republic".

The horn plays beautifully and is in good shape, I just have to downsize to one horn. I am asking $8,000 (negotiable), located just outside of Raleigh, NC. If you would like to try the horn, I can drive to meet you somewhere. If you have questions or want more pictures, e-mail me at anthonyhingley AT gmail DOT com.

Pics:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ME3Qh ... uOzPShUC8Q" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by ecu_tuba on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
ecu_tuba
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: B&S "Perantucci Model" F Tuba

Post by ecu_tuba »

bump
ecu_tuba
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: B&S "Perantucci Model" F Tuba

Post by ecu_tuba »

bump