Besson 180 Limited Edition Euphonium Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Besson 180 Limited Edition Euphonium

Postby ufoneum » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Friends:

I was able to acquire one of the Limited Edition Satin Silver instruments. The instrument is number 32 of 50. Honestly, I would love to just keep this instrument in the closet and save it for the future, but I feel that someone really needs to be playing it instead of just hoarding it away for years.

The instrument has only been play tested and is absolutely cherry 100% new.

More info on these instruments here: http://www.besson.com/en/besson-180th-a ... d-edition/" target="_blank

I can supply pictures, but the instrument is 100% flawless and is fantastic. All accessories and 180-series mouthpiece also included (never played). Throwback blue molded case also included.

Price is $8000 shipping included to the lower 48 states. Shipping international via UPS only (so bring your check books!).

**located in southwest Indiana**
Last edited by ufoneum on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ufoneum
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Besson 180 Limited Edition Euphonium

Postby ufoneum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:19 am

ufoneum
3 valves
3 valves

Postby Mark Finley » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:38 am

Sounds amazing, it sure would be nice of you could provide some photos.
Mark Finley
Low Brass Teacher
Low Brass Teacher

Postby Dubby » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:38 am

I’d like some pics
King Frankenhorn 2341
Dubby
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner