1906 York Eb tuba - Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

1906 York Eb tuba - Sold

Post by opus37 »

For sale is a 1906 York and Sons model 640 Eb tuba. It is in playing condition. I have had it cleaned, braces replaced, added a modern mouth piece receiver, and tuned it to 440. It is ready to play. In fact I played it at Tuba Christmas this year. It is silver plate with about 80 to 90% original finish. It does not have a case and this does not include a mouthpiece. I will ship, but prefer not to. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Asking $500 plus shipping. This horn is 3/4 size so it is easy to handle and transport. Being a York, it has a big sound.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5