SOLD Holton Fiberglass Sousaphone BBb $350

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ufonium2
bugler
bugler

SOLD Holton Fiberglass Sousaphone BBb $350

Post by ufonium2 »

Belonged to a high school, has one repaired crack (see pic) and some dents likely caused by a bored high schooler (see pic). Valves move well, and main tuning slide moves (haven't tried to free the others yet). I don't have Holton bits for it, but a buyer can use my Conn bits to play test (they don't fit exactly right, so the buyer would want to buy Holton bits). Located outside Chicago. No case, can't ship it. Asking $350.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ufonium2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
breathmint76
lurker
lurker

Re: Holton Fiberglass Sousaphone BBb $350

Post by breathmint76 »

PM Sent!
ufonium2
bugler
bugler

Post by ufonium2 »

Bump. Buyer didn't show.
ufonium2
bugler
bugler

Post by ufonium2 »

Bump. Make an offer. Two no-shows now and I don't need another sousaphone.