FS Denis Wick ULTRA AT8U Mouthpiece - $90

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
grahamroese
bugler
bugler

FS Denis Wick ULTRA AT8U Mouthpiece - $90

Post by grahamroese »

Hello all,

I have a couple of mouthpieces in my arsenal that I'm not currently using, so I'm listing them here.

This Aaron Tindall AT8U is a beautiful piece in VG+ condition. I've used this piece the least out of any that I own. If you play a PT-style mouthpiece on your bass tuba, the AT8U will be very familiar to you, with the addition of a (much) more comfortable rim.

Priority shipping is free with a PayPal or Google Wallet purchase of $90.00.

Photo 1: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fuqDEOyLwhZBgxcu2
Photo 2: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JmXusNCqV00ELod63

Here's the info from the DW website:

AT8U (Cup Diameter 32.8mm / Bore 7.90mm)

This new mouthpiece from Aaron Tindall is designed as a super-soloist’s mouthpiece for F tuba. It has a brilliant quality with an excellent high register, making it ideal for the rigorous demands of modern solo tuba repertoire. The cup has been designed to give great consistency of tone and a responsive low register, whilst producing a beautiful, singing tone in the high notes. The throat is larger than on some soloist models, allowing the player to produce a full sound across the range. The rim is designed by Warren Deck and is one of the most comfortable on the market. It features just the right amount of width and bite to give the player a sense of comfort and stability. This mouthpiece produces a rich and vibrant sound with plenty of focus. There is a distinct ‘shelf’ at the bottom of the cup which helps achieve a concentrated power that gives a sound that really projects.

Please feel free to email me at grahamroese@gmail.com" target="_blank.
Graham Roese