Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
michael_glenn
3 valves
3 valves

Sold

Post by michael_glenn »

Hi everyone,
I know a lot of people double on here, so I’m posting about a potential trade.
I have a JinBao Bass trombone. It’s branded Anthem, but it’s virtually the same as the one you can get from Mack, Schiller, OMalley, etc. Two triggers are F and Gb independent. It has a gold brass bell that has a minor dent that can be easily rolled out. It is located in Garrettsville OH. Comes with a case and stand. No mouthpiece.
I’d be looking to trade it for a compensating euphonium. I’d be happy with one from Wessex, Mack Brass, Schiller, older Besson, etc. Really my only stipulation is that it must have four valves and be compensating. Depending on what you have to trade, I may be willing to add cash or other additional instruments that I own.

Let me know if you are interested in a trade! I’ll be happy to send pictures to interested parties.
Last edited by michael_glenn on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Ebie
PhD Music Theory (in progress) — University of Cincinnati CCM
MM Music Theory — Michigan State University
MM Tuba Performance — Michigan State University
BM Brass Performance — University of Akron
michael_glenn
3 valves
3 valves

Re: WTT my Bass Trombone for your Euphonium

Post by michael_glenn »

Bump. Will also sell for $600 or best offer.
Michael Ebie
PhD Music Theory (in progress) — University of Cincinnati CCM
MM Music Theory — Michigan State University
MM Tuba Performance — Michigan State University
BM Brass Performance — University of Akron