Stofer-Geib, gold rim, American shank, minty

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Stofer-Geib, gold rim, American shank, minty

Post by Ltrain »

I bought this mouthpiece new after trying a colleague's a few months ago. It rocks! I liked it so much I got the rim & cup professionally gold plated at Gold Chops. AMERICAN (STANDARD) shank.

The problem is I never gave it enough time to adapt to the very unique rim feel over my Parker (night and day different). I was also too afraid to gig with it because I'm clumsy and I was afraid of dinging it (my Parker is stainless steel & titanium).

So I figured I'd sell it while it's still like-new. It's in what I call "showroom new" condition, meaning it's what you'd expect to buy from a music store that lets customers try mouthpieces. It's pristine with no signs of wear except the absolute faintest signs of insertion and handling.

With plating and shipping costs I paid about $250 all-in, so I'm putting this on the market at "open-box-holiday-special" pricing of $220.00 shipped (economy/CONUS), but you can pay extra for expedited or international shipping if you'd like. I could use a little extra cash in my pocket for the Army Conference, but I'm in no hurry to sell. Not really looking for trades until after the conference and I know what I want!

Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
1963 King 1250 Sousaphone ("Jackie O")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Founder, L Train Brass Band
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Stofer-Geib, gold rim, American shank, minty

Post by Ltrain »

Bump for a limited-time price of $200/shipped conus!
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Stofer-Geib, gold rim, American shank, minty

Post by Ltrain »

One more bump at this price before considering a pending offer...
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------