*Sold* Dillon DBB-641 BBb rotary tuba $1795

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

*Sold* Dillon DBB-641 BBb rotary tuba $1795

Post by WakinAZ »

Sold.

Dillon DBB-641 BBb rotary tuba $1795 plus shipping. Overall excellent condition, this horn is only 9 months old. I'm selling it to finance a larger tuba.

Just a very few minor dings or scratches -none that will really show up in the photos. The only condition problem is some spotting on the bottom bow finish that happened during the manufacturing process.

This is a faithful Chinese reproduction of the very familiar Yamaha YBB-641.
Specs, etc. and my review of the tuba are here: http://www.dillonmusic.com/p-10003-dill ... -tuba.aspx
Pics here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tMyCOz7HHbddJdWj2
The smaller silver horn in one of the pics is a friend's Wessex/JinBao 210.

Tuba is located in Tucson, Arizona.
Shipping by Greyhound bus to lower 48 US only.
$1795 includes wheeled hard case and 67C4 knockoff mouthpiece. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Eric L.
Last edited by WakinAZ on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WakinAZ

Re: Dillon DBB-641 BBb rotary tuba $1895

Post by WakinAZ »

Bump
WakinAZ

Re: Dillon DBB-641 BBb rotary tuba $1795

Post by WakinAZ »

SOLD